Is it finally time to think about that basement remodel? Functional square footage is in greater demand all the time, especially in urban and suburban areas. Tackling that basement, and turning it into the attractive living and storage space you’ve always envisioned, can be a very smart investment. The market value of your home will increase, and the lifestyle you’re able to live at home will be improved.
All of this may sound easier said than done — but that doesn’t have to be the case. When you pair with the right contractor, basement remodeling can be a surprisingly affordable and efficient process. That’s our goal for every basement remodel we tackle.
How does Baine remodel basements?
- 1. Instilling confidence
- The first thing we want our clients to know is that we know basements. We’ve remodeled basements on the Jersey shore since the early 1980s, and many lessons have been learned along the way. As a client, it’s important that you take confidence in your contractor’s experience, training and overall skill. Basement remodels run the gamut in terms of cost, but it’s always a significant investment. The best way to protect that investment is to put your basement in the hands of an experienced remodeler.
- 2. Expert planning and support
- You may know exactly what you want in terms of your basement remodel, and we’re committed to bringing your ideas to life. Our team can provide valuable insight and guidance as your designs are fine tuned and prepared for action — or we can offer configurations and possibilities you might not have considered. Wherever you are in the process of choosing what you want for your basement, we’re here to help. Our basement projects are successful because we don’t cut corners during the planning process. By the time we start remodeling, your plans will be detailed and correct.
- 3. Industry-leading workmanship
- Remodeling a basement involves many professional skills and abilities. Depending on the nature of your project, you might need demolition, framing and waterproofing, flooring, insulation, egress windows, or any number of other features and amenities. Because our team is highly trained and experienced in all aspects of home renovation (including the construction of new homes), we have all the bases covered. And because we’re remodeled so many basements and continually invested in new training and tools for our team, we’re on top of the latest styles and techniques to achieve that glorious basement finish you’ve always wanted.
Reaching your basement remodeling goals
For some homeowners, remodeling the basement is a way to live a better lifestyle at home. An unfinished basement can be turned into a beautifully finished interior with an array of functions. Others are investing to sell or rent. We want to understand your needs and goals, and develop a basement remodeling plan that checks all the right boxes: Expert, economical, timely, durable, and guaranteed to leave you satisfied. Our friendly, service-oriented approach is another big reason why so many clients turn to us when they need basement work.
Call our basement remodeling specialists today! Let’s discuss your project at no obligation to you. Helping you reach your remodeling goals is our commitment and our passion.
Click on a thumbnail below to see the larger picture