If you want to replace or repair your existing crown molding, or you’re building a new home and want it to feature an added element of class and style, Baine Contracting have the experience and expertise to help you achieve remarkable results.
We have been installing and repairing crown molding for both new homes and during renovations in Monmouth and Ocean Counties since 1984 and our team are the local experts in the fields of construction.
When it comes to adding value and class to your home’s interior, crown moldings are one of the best ways you can create a unique visual presence without spending a fortune. Crown moldings are a great architectural feature that will add aesthetic appeal for years to come.
Highest quality materials
Our team has been using the highest quality products for decades in the Jersey Shore area, and if you have been considering crown molding, there is no time like now to speak to our consultants to see how we can improve your home.
If you have been considering crown molding for your house but don’t know what’s involved, here are a few ways our professional team can help you decide.
Crown molding is classically fixed along the wall seams where it meets the ceiling. Because timber expands and contracts when the humidity changes, crown molding is not normally placed flush against the wall or against the ceiling, but is mounted using technical measurements of space and we are experts in the installation processes to allow for this.
- We have crown moldings available, crafted from hundreds of types of timber with as many different profiles. These can be painted, stained, or left natural depending on the final product you desire for your home.
- We have many different unique options available for crown molding and if you really want your home to stand out, whether you are renovating to sell, or building to entertain, you can; discuss the possibilities with our team of experts.
Some popular options for crown molding include:
- Crown moldings fitted with built in color-change LED lighting adds a unique soft, changeable ambient lighting effect that will be a conversation starter for every visitor.
- A two-piece molding system features lights in a lower molding projecting upwards, illuminating the upper piece. This style works even better if you have highly decorative molding as the upper piece.
- If you want your molding to have function as well as visual appeal we supply many options that you can run wiring through. If you want to run wiring through your new renovation it is possible without needing to rip out your drywall. PVC crown molding is hollow, and is a very cost-efficient way to disguise cables and communications or audio wiring.
There are many types of materials you can use for your crown molding, and if you are budget conscious we have options that can give the desired effect but stay within your budget needs. From recycled timbers to lightweight polyurethane crown moldings, metal, tin or aluminum crown molding; the options are endless.
Whether your room is small and square or you have a long, curved room there are crown moldings that will suit, we can help you make the best decisions based on your requirements, so don’t hesitate to call Baine today for a quote.